Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-Treat!

We had such a fun Halloween! I think this has been the most excited my kids have ever been! We first trick-or-treated our own street and then we headed over to the Munks for our traditional delicious homemade chili dinner. After we ate the kids went trick-or-treating with their cousins & friends! We got WAY TOO MUCH candy!
David especially got in the spirit when he realized that everytime he knocked on someones door he got more candy. He was not shy and grabbed a big handful whenever given the opportunity!

The kids had fun posing for pictures in our next door neighbor's spooky yard!

Posing for a picture with our cool Grandma & Grandpa Kidd! Don't they look great?!

Hope you all had a fun HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

jjstringham said...

I love the picture of David looking at the zombie. :-) And that's so cool that Grandma & Grandpa Kidd dressed up.

The Dillon 6 said...

how cute! I wish we'd taken time for a whole photo-shoot....having them stop long enough for me to just take the pictures we posted was struggle enough...Malcolm felt like he needed to make up for lost time once Ethan left the front porch. ;)

Mark and Jennifer said...

Grandma and Grandpa Kidd look great!! I bet this is David's favorite holiday, now!

Jaime said...

Sooooo cute! Love that Jean & Neal got in the spirit of the season. So fun.