
It's that time of year again! Little Leauge started for Ethan last week. Time for freezing cold practices, umbrellas, soaked shoes, and complaining brothers and sisters.
How come when I reminisce about baseball little league I always remember the nice warm sunny games, family and friends to watch and chat with, excited kids, and fun games? I always forget about the bad stuff until the season is upon us. Let's hope that spring comes in full force soon so that we can enjoy the season.

Last season was so much fun because we had so many friends on the team and it was our second year together as a team... this year we have a whole new team and the only players from last year on the new team are Ethan & Malcolm. It should be fun though! Can't wait!....
(until it starts raining...)
Tahoma Little League Cardinals - 2007
9 comments:
Go Ethan! Be sure to let us know when the games are. Maybe we can make it to some of them.
Good Luck Ethan... Have fun!!!
I love those pictures!! Email them to us so we can have them fo-evah. :)
sounds like a fun season awaits you!
Looks like good times ahead. Here's a tip: always bring your umbrella. :)
The whole family went with us to Maui. We go home in the morning! YUCK! I'll blog more bout it later.
The whole family went with us to Maui. We go home in the morning! YUCK! I'll blog more bout it later.
that is one sport we have not had to endure yet. i'm sure grady will want to play.
it sounds like torture...
go team Ethan...and Malcom! We didn't sign up for anything this spring...once the weather warms up a bit my kids just want to play around outside anyways. Hope you guys have fun! (and that the sun comes out soon!)
Post a Comment