Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hooray! Let summer begin!

Ethan left this morning as a second grader and came home a brand new third grader! I can't believe I have a third grader! Can I really be this old? It was a little depressing to end the school year with gray clouds and drizzle this morning, but it's perked up a little since then and at least it's warm enough to play outside!...
.
Before School...
(still a second grader!)

Here's picture of the entire gang at the bus stop at the beginning of the year! Boy does time fly!



After School!
(Ethan is now officially a third grader!)
Photobucket

Third graders, Ethan & Malcolm, and
Fifth grader, Laurel and Second grader, Karen!

Unlike Audrey & Aubrey... when we tell the boys to put their arms around each other for a nice picture, it ends in a wrestling match!

7 comments:

Jenie said...

Nothing is better then the last day of the school year!!!I posted a picture of JAmes on my blog for you! I tried to do it when I did his baby's pictures, but my computer was slow and I had to run to get Jacob from summer camp. You looked too soon!

Our Beautiful Life said...

Haha, Ethan is wearing the exact same shirt!

Hooray for the last day of school!

Rebecca said...

i noticed that too mary! too funny!
it's just one of his many favorite sweatshirts. he likes to wear them way more than coats!

The Dillon 6 said...

Malcolm's wearing the same hoody, too! Boys. ;)

As always, SUPER great pictures!

The Mendenhall's said...

Okay, the fact that Ethan is going to be in 3rd grade blows my mind away. Is he really that old? I still think he should be Davie's age. Sometimes I wish I could just pause time.

Our Beautiful Life said...

Becca...I'm dying for some new reading material...

Anonymous said...

Yippy! I'm sure you're all loving that you get to sleep in. I didn't think you were supposed to wear a long sleeve sweatshirt to the last day of school. We'll send some sun and heat home with Jason this weekend.