Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Favorite weekend pictures...

We had a fun weekend! Saturday we just hung out at home with just us. (See post below...) It was so nice and relaxing! Sunday after church we went to a friend's 30th birthday/college graduation party and it was such a great time. Catered bbq ribs and pork dinner outside in the gorgeous sun and tons of room for the kids to run around! Here are some of our favorite weekend pics...

Tired, dirty farmer boy

Cute girl!... even if her mouth is stuffed full of Ritz crackers!


My niece, Hannah... for a girl who hates to have her picture taken, she sure does take a great pic! How scary is it that she's only 12?!

My nephew Dallin... What a stud!

Ethan and dad


Audrey being crazy on her bike... she kept trying to run me over and thought it was sooooo funny when I would flinch.

David in his dream land...

Ethan taking the wheel

Dallin making some new friends

On Thursday/Friday, Jason went on a "team building" rafting trip with his group at T-Mobile. Here are a few of the fun pics he captured...

I love the reflection in the sunglasses!

Check out the sky!!... awesome!

There they go!... lucky ducks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! That camera sure is nice. I really love Dallin's new friends, sometime it's hard to make friends but apparently not for him.

Wow, a rafting trip for work and it's not even on the weekend! That's my kind of day at work.

Our Beautiful Life said...

What beautiful pictures! You must teach me... no, just kidding. To answer your question, I got a Nikon D60. I am absolutely loving it so far and I refuse to allow myself to use the Auto setting!

Jenie said...

Such fun pictures. the sky looked fantastic!

Jaime said...

Loved all the pictures. Hannah is beautiful! Loved the sky too. A rafting trip for work? what a lucky guy.

Mark and Jennifer said...

Loved the pictures and really love the one of Jason and Ethan. The only "team building" activity I remember from my jobs was playing cards at lunch time! I would have preferred a rafting trip!