Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mendenhall Boys

This weekend I met Maria, Eric and the kids in downtown Kent to take some cute pictures of her boys for a new frame she had just purchased. Tommy and Blake looked so stinkin' cute that I decided to put a few of the pics on our photography blog.... hope you'll check them out!



We also just did some pictures for a senior in our ward and it was our first time doing senior pictures of a guy. I think they turned out really nice and I'll post some of those too when I'm done editing them.

7 comments:

jjstringham said...

I took a look at the photo blog and I love the pics! I especially love the "real" pic. :-D

Jaime said...

This is great, I'll get right over to your photo blog and check the others out.

Mark and Jennifer said...

Those are wonderful pictures! I absolutely love the one of them on the railroad tracks!

The Dillon 6 said...

holy cow ~ when did Blake get so BIG?!

My favorite part of this picture is the caution tape in the background... ;)

kelly said...

how lucky is your sister?
and cool location.

Ammo and Josh said...

fantastic shots!

Corey and Lisa said...

you always take such cute photos!