Monday, September 7, 2009

The BEST rainbow I've ever seen!

Sunday evening we had quite the storm... wind, heavy rain, thunder, lightening, and we even had a tornado touch down less than ten miles down the road. The kids wanted to go and put on their coats (or in the boys case, their masks) to enjoy the storm first hand. A few minutes after they had been outside, Audrey came running in the house screaming... "Mom! I want to show you something." I followed her outside and actually screamed! It was the most glorious rainbow I have ever seen in my entire life. It was HUGE, it was full, and it was neon bright. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Seriously the best rainbow I have ever seen! (My pictures really do not do it justice! It lit up the sky.)




8 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

hahahha!! I'm laughing so hard and loud that I'm surprised the dogs aren't howling and waking up the neigborhood.

The pictures of the girls (and the rainbow, for that matter) are great -- but the pic of the boys are PRICELESS!!!

I will probably "borrow" your pics for my blog. :)

ASRussell said...

WOW...that is a really great rainbow even through the pictures, cant imagine it in real life...love the mask pictures...too funnny! Boys are hilarious!!!

Ammo and Josh said...

Holy Moly! that is the most beautiful rainbow! You captured it beautifully!

p.s. are you excited for SYTYCD this week??

Our Beautiful Life said...

We saw it too, from Auburn! It was HUGE and gorgeous!

The J's said...

AWESOME does not even do it justice!!!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

That is absolutely amazing. Did not see a rainbow, but heard a little thunder. I was in church for the most exciting part of the storm!! It's hard to believe that it was more beautiful than in your pictures!!

Jaime said...

that is beautiful! I love that you captured it in so many different angles.

Unknown said...

What gorgeous shots you got!! Love the rainbow, the wet streets, and the puddle jumpers the girls are wearing!