Eric calling for HELP!
Just playing around waiting for our rescuers.
(Love David's expression as he looks at Tommy in his snorkel mask!)
Tommy and Ethan cracking up after Uncle Eric yanked the rope making Audrey fall off backwards into the water!
| Taking a dive into the lake! |
The Angels to the rescue!... (That's actually their last name. Quite appropriate for today too.)
And finally!!.. A little tubin time!... and how HILARIOUS is Tommy's snorkel mask? Love it.
David was having so much fun until a big giant wave swallowed us up and then, as you can see, he was pretty ticked off for a while.
How sweet is little David with the little tear running down his cheek? Don't you wanna just hug and kiss him all over?!







7 comments:
I do wanna hug and kiss that little boy. I love how you and Ethan are cracking up whilst the poor little guy is in near hysterics. Now that is a moment to capture! (I've taken many, many pictures of my boys in hysterics...don't know why, but it always makes me want to grap my camera!)
that tear is just adorable. So sweet. looks like lots of fun, and so wonderful that it was nice weather for you guys.
CLASSIC! You captured the day perfectly! I SOOooo miss boating on Lake Washington! Makes me a little homesick looking at your photos!
Bbbrrrr... I'm shivering just watching Audrey dive in without a wet suit. Give Davie a BIG HUG for me!!!! Fun, fun, fun... miss you guys!!
I am soooo glad that you guys were able to have a little fun, even though you were stranded out on the lake for 3 hours. WE owe you another boat ride, if you are not to scared to go with us again!! Eric is going to have some maintanace done to the boat soon!
I am soooo glad that you guys were able to have a little fun, even though you were stranded out on the lake for 3 hours. WE owe you another boat ride, if you are not to scared to go with us again!! Eric is going to have some maintanace done to the boat soon!
I didn't know that part of your awesome Saturday! Looks like you had fun anyway. LOVE the pictures! :)
Post a Comment