Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Preschool Picnic

Today was David's first day of preschool and we started out with a little picnic in the park. David was so excited all morning and was even more excited to bring his little brown lunch bag to the park to see Mrs. Cloud. He helped me pack it with lots of goodies this morning.


David with all his preschool buddies. He was so happy to see all his friends again and they all had so much fun playing at the park together. Here's the whole gang enjoying a yummy popcicle from Mrs. Cloud.





When David and Dana saw Mrs. Cloud they both ran up to her and gave her a huge hug. They sure do love her! As I was sitting there chatting with the other moms, I suddenly realized that after this year I will have no more kids going to Mrs. Cloud's preschool. It made me so sad. She has been such a wonderful part of our lives and we will now have to think of excuses to visit her!

5 comments:

Our Beautiful Life said...

So. Cute. What a fun day!

The J's said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!

Jaime said...

What a fun idea. I can tell how much David liked it. He is such a handsome little boy.

Mark and Jennifer said...

That is sad that you won't have Mrs. Cloud as one of your children's teacher. I have always been impressed from what I hear about here. I love the pictures...the popsicle one is cute!

The Dillon 6 said...

Becca it doesn't have to be the last one ;)