Friday, January 18, 2008

Kidd Look-alike Meter

Well there you have it! It looks like the Stringham genes win out! I wasn't surprised that Audrey looks more like me but I was surprised that Ethan does. (Because I'm sure this is 100% scientifically correct!) Looks like Davie is a good mix, although in my opinion, I think they're all a good mix!



Now go do your own family Look-alike Meter!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

this is great! I'll have to try it. I bet it says Truman looks much more like me than Andrew. we'll see. :)

Jaime said...

I liked it so much I had to make one for my blog! :)

The Dillon 6 said...

I need to try again -- last time my picture was TOO BIG!

cute blog ~ very gaelic of you.

Allen Family said...

I already know the answer to this question...all my kids look just like JEFF!! Although, Abigail is starting to look more like me as she gets older. Yeah!

Mark and Jennifer said...

They are a perfect blend of you both. However, Ethan, as a baby, did look more like you when you were a baby.

Corey and Lisa said...

Fun....I think your kids look like you! Corey and I heard a commercial on the radio recently about how you can get a DNA test from Rite-Aid, we still laugh about it and this look-a-like reminded me of it! I'll have to try it out and find out how much MORE my kids look like Corey than me! Hopefully we won't need the DNA kit!!

kelly said...

they definitely look like you with their sweet cherubic faces!
so cute!